Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Items Kirby Risk considers as stock items must be in saleable condition in it’s original packaging to be eligible for return. A shipping ticket and/or invoice number must be provided in order to give a return authorization.
- Items Kirby Risk considers as non-stock items are not returnable unless a “Returned Goods Authorization” can be secured from the vendor.
- All items that have been cut to size (including wire and conduit) may not be returned.
- No Returns on a custom product or product that has been modified.
- Products that have been installed are not eligible for return unless determined defective by the manufacture.
- Products damaged during direct shipment from the manufacture will need to be claimed with the manufacture directly.