View All News
January 18, 2021
Extend the life of rooftops and support equipment with B-Line series Dura-Blok supports
Jan 18, 2021, 00:02 AM
User Not Found
Made of 100 percent recycled rubber, Dura-Blok rooftop supports are ideal for support equipment on commercial and industrial rooftops. Its durable design allows for secure support that does not penetrate the roof and does not blow away like other solutions.
When used in combination with B-Line series strut systems or pipe hanger systems, Dura-Blok supports offer a total solution for rooftop applications such as solar PV mounting systems, piping, HVAC equipment, roof top walkway, ducts, conduit and cable tray supports.
Eco-friendly, durable and versatile rooftop supports
Dura-Blok rooftop supports
qualify for LEED credits. The blocks resist UV rays and temperature.
- 100% recycled rubber construction
- Qualifies for LEED credit
- Vibration dampening capabilities
- Durable, quality design
- Through-bolted channel on all sizes for added strength
- Temperature and UV resistant
- No sharp or abrasive edges helps extend roof life
- Drainable channel through center of block to allow water to flow freely
- Reflective strip on both sides for easy visibility
- Suitable for flat surfaces and any kind of roofing material
- Options for sloped roofs, see B634 with adjustable hinge
Ideal solution for commercial and industrial applications