View All News
October 5, 2020
Installation Time Savings with Quick-Lok Pro Connectors
Oct 5, 2020, 13:43 PM
User Not Found
Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds series Quick-Lok Pro connectors easily snap onto electrical box or enclosure; no tools required. Simply insert the cable or conduit into the connector and install into the ½” knockout.
The cULus Listed Quick-Lok Pro connectors are used to quickly install armored cable, metal-clad cable, MCI-A cable, MC-PCS cable or flexible metallic conduit to a box or enclosure.
- Quick to install, tool free
- Integral insulated throat bushing provides protection for wire insulation
- Removable and reusable as needed
- Single unit construction eliminates loose component parts
- For use in dry locations and is concrete tight when taped
- Options include:
- Single and duplex zinc die cast and steel connectors
- 90° connector and old work connector options with wide opening cover for easy access
Check out these Quick-Lok Pro installation videos: